|Project Contact Organization||Cal Poly CSC|
|Project Contact Emailemail@example.com|
|Project Contact Name||Franz Kurfess|
In order to make a better-informed decision for the acquisition of an eye tracking system, existing solutions are identified and compared. The project involves the establishment of requirements reflecting our needs, the definition of comparison and evaluation criteria, the identification of existing solutions, and their comparison.
There's a decent article on eye tracking on Wikpedia, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_tracking
Here is a list of eye tracking solutions that I'm aware of.
- ASL Eyetracking http://www.asleyetracking.com/Site/
- Arrington Research http://www.arringtonresearch.com/
- Avotec http://www.avotecinc.com/eyeTracking.htm
- EyeTech Digital Systems http://www.eyetechds.com/
- LC Technologies http://www.eyegaze.com/
- Mirametrix http://mirametrix.com/products/eye-tracker/
- Tobii http://www.tobii.com/en/eye-tracking-research/global/products/hardware/